Titania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Migrating Server

+6
Tsunade
kali04
jul
~LOST~
_Athena_
Kenshin
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Migrating Server Empty Migrating Server

Post  Kenshin Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:38 pm

Sad to say this that i've make my decision not to stay with Valkyrie server now. College is starting soon and playing at Valk is not going to work if i dont spent much time on it. I dont want to leave u guys here at Titania...so i'd be glad if all of u come and join me at essenceRO. Things are lot more easier for some common stuffs...like warps and lvling..but it is differrent in a kind of making life with RO more fun to play..U should at least have a try first..then u'll know the big difference..

Seriously it is enjoyable...u can have wings at your back..do quests for more cool equips and headgears. catch a monster with pokeballs Very Happy there are 3rd class jobs and some are still at BETA..u can make announcement on screen for trading, GR, party request and others. a systematic vending spot...free marriage..make a baby char on ur own..well...more n more~~

Im gonna make a Titania guild there too with my Stalker....It is going to be a social guild for us...

the link to the website is...
http://essencero.com/

Let me know if u want to join me and Hiru there... What a Face
Kenshin
Kenshin
Administrator
Administrator

Male Gemini Snake

Back to top Go down

Migrating Server Empty Re: Migrating Server

Post  _Athena_ Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:55 pm

what are the exp and drop rates like?
ive been looking for a private server for a while for when i get the shits with valk lol.
I think I might just join you guys over there, but I'd hate to leave Athena =[ I luffs her too much.
_Athena_
_Athena_
Minions
Minions

Female Aquarius Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  ~LOST~ Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:25 pm

thats sad ken, we can always keep thje forum up though. Im also too busy to play RO right now
~LOST~
~LOST~
Administrator
Administrator

Male Libra Dog

https://titania.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  jul Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:42 am

essenceRo rate : 75/50/50
valk rate : 1/1/1

u guys seriously want to change server?
jul
jul
~
~

Female Aquarius Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenshin Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:34 am

essenceRO is good for busy ppl like us...heh lol!

U can make athena there into Arch Bishop...we can invite ichi and tsu along...and az with vince..and others too..LOL...
Kenshin
Kenshin
Administrator
Administrator

Male Gemini Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  _Athena_ Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:07 am

Yer I downloaded it today. Got her to lvl 35 before leaving novice grounds lol.
It really is good for ppl who don't have much free time and are just looking for fun. & I love how it tells you the mobs hp and how much exp you get &&&& if someone is ksing you. Lol

I'm still gonna play valk, but essence is a good break from bots lol. I hope others will join us there too, it'll be fun!
_Athena_
_Athena_
Minions
Minions

Female Aquarius Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  kali04 Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:06 am

That is sad... Sad I am a busy person too and playing RO keeps me from doing my HWs right away lol... I've been tempted to play private servers since my brother once played in those and got himself to like level 300+... But then he got bored coz he knew noone there and went back to valk... lol... I'd like to have fun too and play in private servers to go on adventures... But I'm not gonna start yet... I want my merch to job change first, lol...

But again, thats is so sad ken... Sad I thought Titania would soon be something big... It is big in terms of friendships and everything... But I was hoping we could level up as a guild... /sob

Anyways, enjoy always!!! We play to have fun! Not to set aside HWs lol!
kali04
kali04
Minions
Minions

Female Leo Horse

http://kyla04.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunade Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:14 am

ill try it..beside if i dont like it i erase it from my laptop n everyone is happy..the thing is..is free??
Tsunade
Tsunade
Minions
Minions

Female Cancer Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunade Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:03 am

i still will be playing in valk, lvling tsu n maka..
Tsunade
Tsunade
Minions
Minions

Female Cancer Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Ichigo Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:42 am

hellow everyone, well first of all is sad that you are deciding to leave Valk, i understand it, no problem... but if u are busy to play Valk, u will be the same to play in any other server or game... the only difference is just that u will lvl quicklier in essecenRo.. i dont like it, cause private servers eventually tend to FAIL!!! or dismissed... from one day to other without any previous warnings...

i prefer Valk... i like the dare and challenge and to get to 1 lvl to the other by killing 2 monsters or getting to job 50 in 2 days? nahhhh thats just boring for me.... i prefer that is harder to get to the goal...

ill miss all of u... im not moving server... ill leave titania and create another guild... if u ken or any other will erase or delete ur accounts... ill appreciate if u could provide me and tsu ur equips and zenys, since either way u wont use them.... LOST... if u dont mind... could u leave this forum open? cause either way we are family and i want to stay in touch with all of u...

anyone that decide to stay in Valk, will be welcome to my guild and anyone that dislike the private server or decides to come back, is more than welcome!!!

this is not a job, this is just a game... a game where we became friends, where we create titanias will, where i meet my future virtual wife (ur sexy athena rawr baby, rawr!!!)

so i dont see the point for frustrating for the fact that some of us cant lvl as much as others... if u cant, thats not a problem, as i said, it is justttt a game! so the other members of the guild understand when others can get on... leona and some others havent been on for agessss and they are in the guild still or where before the incident...

going to another server, leaving what we create and breaking the guild is not my style and neithers tsu´s... it has been a pleasure all this time to play with u... again keep in touch and peace!!

See ya around i guess...

Ichigo
~
~

Back to top Go down

Post  -Freed- Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:14 pm

hm, well....I'll be staying in Valkyrie, too. I've tried private servers, but like Ichigo said, they're just a piece of cake. no strategy involved, and everyone just skyrockets in level. the community also seems like it sucks ass in Pservers: no one talks to you, everyone's just busy and such. they've their own circle of friends and whatnot. Valkyrie seems more friendly, to me at least.

Kenshin gave me the leadership of the alt. guild (half of it, at least. I can't kick out people or set taxes.) if you're interested, Ichigo, I can join you in that guild you want to make. perhaps those who want to stay in Valkyrie would like to join, too. regardless of your choice, I think I'll continue to use these forums. you folks seem like nice people. I'll try to find you all to get a friend request, to keep in touch and such should they not want to join that new guild.

so anyways, those are my two cents on the matter.
-Freed-
-Freed-
Minions
Minions

Male Gemini Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  kali04 Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:02 pm

I am definitely not gonna leave Valk even if I try eRO... Celo and I have talked about Pservers long ago and we don't like to even try it because then we will lose the interest to play the real thing. We decided to stay in Valk and it's not gonna change now. I might still try that eRO but it is not gonna be my main concern. If Titania guild will end in iRO, I will be happy to join Ichi's guild. But please do keep this forum FOREVER Very Happy

I am not in a real rush to get my chars to the highest lvl possible, all I want are cute chars and lotsa adventures!!!! Of course, I never thought I would have a group of in-game friends until I joined Titania Smile I am very happy to have known everyone! Very Happy
kali04
kali04
Minions
Minions

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunade Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:25 pm

freed, i talked to ichi, n ichi told me to ask u( hahahhaha! ) what is your screen name in Valk..so we all get in touch when he creates the guild.. sometimes im on more than ichi so dont worry i can contact ichi 24/7 if u need info or something WUAHAHAHHAHAH! Twisted Evil
Tsunade
Tsunade
Minions
Minions

Female Cancer Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  -Freed- Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:15 pm

Tsunade wrote:freed, i talked to ichi, n ichi told me to ask u( hahahhaha! ) what is your screen name in Valk..so we all get in touch when he creates the guild.. sometimes im on more than ichi so dont worry i can contact ichi 24/7 if u need info or something WUAHAHAHHAHAH! Twisted Evil

I have two screen names in Valkyrie. three, actually. I have:

a Knight: -Freed-,
a Merchant(trying to make a pure forger, perhaps someone could help?): -Freed's Smith-,
and my current WoE character, and highest level I have (91/50): Zyirth Vordhosbn.

I am generally online as -Freed-, most of the time, but sometimes go as Zyirth, mainly to help out some lower levels and such....-Freed's Smith- gets a bit of attention, but since I have no viable way of leveling him(unless I get help on the exp quests), I don't play with him much.

Call me Freed, Zyirth, or José, heh. I prefer Zyirth, but whatever floats your boat and such.

I'm online most of the day, so try to find me. if not, however, could you give me both of your screen names and such?
-Freed-
-Freed-
Minions
Minions

Male Gemini Goat

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunade Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:38 pm

my wannabe dancer is >Maka-San<

n my first char n SEXY SIN!! WUAHAHHA! >Tsunade Himeka<

ichi got a lot of chars, so idk..the only one i know is the sin >Ichigo Senpai<
Tsunade
Tsunade
Minions
Minions

Female Cancer Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  yuina Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:46 pm

D'aww ken, this is just sad! But the decision is yours. I will try eRO too if it's not bore me like blackout RO :9.
yuina
yuina
Minions
Minions

Female Sagittarius Goat

http://loopy_looney.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ~LOST~ Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:31 pm

how about this, before ken leaves we do a biggest woe we ever have?how about that? Twisted Evil
~LOST~
~LOST~
Administrator
Administrator

Male Libra Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenshin Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:06 pm

At last...I see responses...heheh...
hmm...im not in the mood in playing any games actually...lol
i dont know why...maybe the feeling is not there. Even at eRO also im not really playing it.
~sigh...i might need some rest from games. Im into RO for so long and i forget the enjoy of real world...yea, thats true..

I'll be back at valk later..u guys hv fun..we'll keep in touch at the forum and dont forget me... Cool

Last edited by Kenshin on Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kenshin
Kenshin
Administrator
Administrator

Male Gemini Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  kali04 Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:10 pm

of course we won't!!! Well, I'm here at school and will be here till late in the evening... Like 9:30 p.m. lol... I am not home till 12:20 a.m. so I guess I'll just vend my merch and sleep... (That's my TTH sked)

Anyways, hey ken, yeah, too much playing keeps you out of the real socializing world, so if you feel you need to take a break, do so... Come back to us with your mind refreshed and your spirits energized and let's go on with building a stronger Titania!!! Very Happy

Anyways, if you guys wanna woe on Sat, I'll try to be there... So far, my family don't have plans this coming Saturday so let's hope I can come. Very Happy
kali04
kali04
Minions
Minions

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  ~LOST~ Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:08 pm

yea, i need a break too. I feel like a friendless zombie. But i kinda got bored of ro already. Ill keep updating forum though, maybe even play once or twice a month
~LOST~
~LOST~
Administrator
Administrator

Male Libra Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  _Athena_ Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:24 am

Hey Ken what's your characters name on essence?
I made a priest on there and she's lonely lol.
_Athena_
_Athena_
Minions
Minions

Female Aquarius Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenshin Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:55 am

I got 3 chars at eRO

Jebat(sniper)
Hang Kasturi(Hwiz)
Kenshin the Battosai(stalker-to-be)

I might not be on with eRO most of the time but u can try pm hiru's char there. He has a minstrel by the name Ghost Sky.
Kenshin
Kenshin
Administrator
Administrator

Male Gemini Snake

Back to top Go down

Post  ~LOST~ Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:09 pm

u're lucky, kyla, heres my daily schedule:

I wake up at about 6:30, arrive at school using bus at around 8.
I got PE at 5th period, and sience at 6th, so its really hard to keep up at science cause its boring and always make me sleeps.
School at at 2:50, i walk about 1.5 miles to home until 3:30 o clock, i play until 7 o clock or so+eating time.
I do homework until 10 o clock.
Sleep at 11-12 o clock, and do the same thing the next day
~LOST~
~LOST~
Administrator
Administrator

Male Libra Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Schala~ Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:28 pm

Sorry you are leaving Ken Sad

I will still be on Valk although i might be getting a short term job soon so I'll be on less if that happens lol

If you make a new guild ichi let me know!

I'll still be lurking the forums too Very Happy

~Schala~
Minions
Minions

Female Gemini Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post  kali04 Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:32 pm

bah, no LOST, YOU are lucky...

Here's my complete sked:

wake up at 6 a.m.
Leave house at 7 a.m.
Work from 7:45 a.m.-11 a.m. (MW)
7:45 a.m.-2:15 p.m. (TTH)
Go to school and attend classes M: 12:45pm-2:10pm
TTH: 4pm-6:05pm and 7pm-9:30pm
W: 12:45pm-2:10pm and 2:20pm-5:30pm

Everyday after last class, I go home by metro (bus/train) and from school it takes me an average of 2 hours to get home... If I go straight home, on TTH ill be home at 11:45pm... MW are my happy days where I can play RO more since I get hoem earlier Very Happy When I have to do school stuff on TTH nights, instead of going straight home, I choose to go back where I work (library in a law school) which is 1 hour from school (so it's halfway home). Mom works the night shift (she's there till midnight) at the same place I work, and since I go home with her by car, I get home at 12:20 am.

For this week, I've slept around 2:30-3am coz I was lvlng my merch at gators being semi-afk while doing homework.

But I usually sleep around midnight regardless of the day... Most often I actually sleep past midnight Very Happy (been my bad habit ever since I came to the US and playing RO just made it worse, lol)

Yes yes, I am very sorry I do not have a driver's license yet... Razz
And yes yes everyone, this is very out-of-topic but LOST did it first... Very Happy I just replied...Very Happy
maybe we should move it somewhere else?
kali04
kali04
Minions
Minions

Female Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down