Titania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update on Titania

3 posters

Go down

Update on Titania Empty Update on Titania

Post  Kenshin Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:05 pm

i've been busy this whole week and i were offline with RO for so long...so can u guys updated me on what is happening with our guild now?
Kenshin
Kenshin
Administrator
Administrator

Male Gemini Snake

Back to top Go down

Update on Titania Empty Re: Update on Titania

Post  Araleun Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:49 am

Um, the alternate guild is pretty much in afk status right now, or at least that's what I see. Once in a while, I'll see althea on but it's just her. Then I'd just get lonely by myself and go on another character or do something else. ^^
Araleun
Araleun
Minions
Minions

Female Libra Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  kali04 Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:58 am

Ken, Ichi made a new guild last Monday and most of us on the original Titania guild moved there...I hope you at least had an idea about this happening? Well, Yui and Ani joined some other guild but Ani's priest is still in the Alt Titania. Did you check my post in the "WOE" section? Anyway, it doesn't really matter anymore... Sad Be there at Athena and Ichi's wedding please? So we can all discuss things clearly... And I was told that you have my jur? :DDD Please pm kali04 whenever you are on... I also try to pm you every once in a while. Good luck on your studies, Ken... Smile Take care always. It's nice to hear from you.
kali04
kali04
Minions
Minions

Female Leo Horse

http://kyla04.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down